Monday, April 5, 2010

Cupcakes and Glitter Vomit

This is one of the art pieces I made for the Peanut Gallery for the Cheap Tricks Art Auction in Bishop Arts a couple of months ago. You can pretty much guess what inspired me. It's a heaven and hell piece. Sometimes we come to certain life stages where we don't know where we are headed and we come to a fork in the road where we can either decide if we let the situation affect us in a good or bad way. Sometimes we even create our own heaven and hell by the way we let the situation take over our lives.
I used to want to eat glitter as a child. I wonder how it will flow out after i digest it. I will try it and post a pic later.
i just remembered i once watched my friend Krista try it and it was awesome. She ate red glitter. Afterward, we popped fireworks in her Dallas apt parking lot.


1 comment:

  1. I want a cupcake!! lets go get cupcakes together some day!!

    ReplyDelete