Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mia is in love with Louis...

So my friend Mia is in love with Louis...

Yes, Louis Vuitton. Who isn't? His timeless luggage and handbags are usually every fashionistas favorites. When you think of Louis Vuitton I'm sure the first thing that pops inside your head are his monogrammed initials, right?

I'm sure that it's probably true. Mia has recently started her LV collection and her first two pieces def go hand in hand. She has the Speedy 35 in the obvious monogram. she also has the Zippy wallet in the same leather. I'm so in love w Louis as well... This is one of my favorite Louis Vuitton bags.This is in the watercolor collection of Summer 08 released in May-ish. Mia and I usually have text messages that talk about our love for Louis that can go on for daysssssssssssssssss. Well this morning, I woke up to a text that said "did you know that the Ebene is the first original print Louis created?" I so did not know that. Thanks Mia. I'm not a big fan of the Ebene leather but this one is my fave if I were to decide on an Ebene piece. I keep telling Mia to get it in the Neverfull (pictured above).

She's debating between the Speedy 35 in the Ebene...





and the Speedy 35 in Damier Azur...

think the Damier Azur is amazing as well. She also wants one of my loves at first sight the Neverfull GM in the monogram...



Louis is so awesome that Mia still can't decide on her next bag. Which do you think she should get?

No comments:

Post a Comment